Hello there! How's Winter treating ya all? I'm freezing most of the times but loving the cozy sweaters and socks. Hate the weather though, I'm a summer person at heart. Hate, Hate, HATE winter! Anyway, I was upgrading my stash of skincare the other day when I noticed a burst of color on my shelf. There were quite many pink bottles and tubs in it. Sure there are a lot of blues but pink is pretty so I decided to share the cuteness with you. Here are some of the pink goodness that I'm loving lately. No, it ain't my favorite color but a girl can't escape a dose of pink, right?
Moving from left to right, there's an Original Source Vanilla Milk and Raspberry Shower Gel, ZA Perfect Solutions Cleansing Foam, Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion, Victoria's Secret Total Attraction Body Butter, Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry and EOS Lip Balm Sphere.
1. Original Source Vanilla Milk & Raspberry Shower Gel : It's more of a creamy solution but wayyy too delicious! Oh when you pour it on your loofah it's like pouring out bubblegum or candy. Not too harsh on the skin since it's vegan, I absolutely love this shower gel. Been bathing with Original Source for more than a year now and damnnn i'm still as much addicted to it. I've used other variants of the OS and now I think I must do another post on it soon. It was easily available online earlier but I couldn't find it once I'd used up my initial stock so when I found someone selling them on Amazon, I bought a couple bottles in all variants ;)
2. ZA Perfect Solution Cleansing Foam : Came across the brand when I first received their Collagen Cream sample in the My Envy Box, I absolutely love the face wash, if you call it so. You only need a small amount and it doesn't strip the skin of natural oils. Perfect winter facewash, I must say.
3. Aroma Magic Carrot Sunscreen Lotion SPF 15 : Not too greasy and light on SPF this one's perfect for my winter days since I don't step out much in the sun. Well, the sun's barely even there lately but this one's a good, drugstore sunscreen.
4. Victoria's Secret Total Attraction Body Butter : This tub is packed with such a beautiful smelling body butter that i'm in love with VS all over again! I'd heard not so good review about their skincare range but couldn't stop myself from buying this one. It's a pink (PINK!!) body butter, very smoothing and with a long lasting sweet fragrance that not too strong to make you cringe your nose. It's like a light spritz of the VS body mist but ofcourse, lasting longer!
5. Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry : a sweet, greasy lip balm. I prefer to aply this one at night so I wake up with adorably soft lips in the morning. Debuted last winter, loving it still!
6. EOS Lip Balm Raspberry Sphere : You must think i'm in love with raspberries.. I guess I am! This natural, all vegan lip balm sphere is so so so good, I can barely explain how! They didn't name it Evolution of Smooth for nothin' ! I guess, this is the only lip balm that lives up to the hype that's been created for it. You apply it once and you've got baby soft lips for the next few hours. The smell is also on the subtle side so it doesn't irks you much. Love it so much !
Are any of these your favorite items? Would you love to try any of these? Should I review any specific item in detail?
Let Me Know :)